CODE OF ETHICS
At Local Biz Network Groups, we believe our Network is about connecting, gaining knowledge, building relationships, sharing
business ideas and challenges while being supportive to each other. It is through collaboration, sharing and building trust with other
Business Members can generate referrals to help grow and develop their Business.
This Code of Ethics sets forth the principles and practices of professional conduct to be observed by the members of the Local Biz Networking Groups.
- Provide the highest level of service for all members, referrals and other clients.
- Adhere to the highest Code of Ethics for our respective industries.
- Be unbiased, supportive, open, honest, respectful and courteous to the Directors and Members of LBNG always.
- Treat guests, venue owners with respect, fairness and in good faith.
- Take responsibility for any referrals given and contact within 24 hours of receiving .
I agree to Local Biz Code of Ethics
I agree to Local Biz Terms and Conditions